Terms & Conditions
It’s a pleasure and honor that you are considering Aegean Special Weddings for your special day. Our team will work in order to ensure that your wedding day will be all you had dreamed of.Please make sure you read our company policy below and do not hesitate to contact us
Booking, Payment and Cancellation Policy
Based on the payment policy of Aegean Special Weddings, a receipt of a deposit of Euro 400.- is required in order to secure the wedding date, time and services of the Wedding Planner and is not refundable or transferable in the event of cancellation, it being the agreed loss suffered by the Wedding Planner due to cancellation. You may place the payments via PayPal, bank transfer or cash.
This amount (400 euro) will be deducted from your wedding package to be quoted by the planners.
- The client may cancel this contract at any time by giving written notice to the Wedding Planner but in doing so shall forfeit their booking fee paid. In addition, here to, and save for the cancellation being due to death or hospitalization of the client(s), the following charges will be due and payable in case of cancellation, it being the agreed loss suffered by the Wedding Planner due to such cancellation:
- 60 days prior the wedding date, 50% cancellation fee, of the total cost of the wedding package & extra services.
- 30 days prior to the wedding date, 80% cancellation fee, of the total cost of the wedding package & extra services.
- Less than 20 days, full payment is required.
All packages must be fully paid 2 months before the wedding date.
- The booking fee cannot be exchanged for other services or products. Should the date for the wedding change and the Planner is not available to attend the new date, you will forfeit your booking fee.
- No date will be booked and/or secured unless the booking fee, as is referred to above, has been paid in full.
- Booking mast be done minimum 3 months before a wedding date, in case if booking ordered less than 3 months before the wedding date, then 15% of services amount will be issued as an extra charge.
- The outstanding amount becomes due and payable 2 months before the wedding day or/on presentation of an invoice by the Planner. Kindly note that all payments made, via PayPal or bank transfer, is to be free of commission and bank charges, failing which these charges are to be carried by the Client(s) and will be added to the final account rendered by the Wedding Planner.